To put it simply...
1. The charging pad has a special coil built into it.
2. Your phone also needs to have this special coil.
3. The electromagnetic field of both coils need to crossover.
4. Wireless charging then begins to work its magic!
A little bit more detail
Wireless Charging transfers electrical power via induction to your device without the need to directly connect it to the charging source.
- The wireless system comprises of a power transmission pad (wireless charging pad) that contains a coil with a magnetic field. The compatible receiver in a portable device (wireless receiver) also contains a coil.
- When the coil in the receiver gets close enough to the magnetic field of the coil in the charging pad, it gets "excited" and begins to recharge your device.
- Your wireless enabled device begins to charge simply by placing it onto the wireless charging pad.
Ease and convenience has never been more simple.
SENSE Wireless brings you this technology.